The day has finally arrived, folks. RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8900 is officially available for the masses from T-Mobile here in the States. You’ll have to shell out $300 but there is a $100 MIR bringing the grand total to $200 with a 2-year contract. Well, what are you waiting for?
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry