The CEATEC 2008 tech/electronics exhibition started today in Chiba (near Tokyo) and as to be expected, the Murata Girl, aka creepy kindergarten robot Little Seiko, turned out to be the biggest crowd pleaser.
Today marks the first time Murata, the Tokyo-based company behind the robot, demonstrated its newest product to a larger audience (Japanese video news portal DigInfo kindly provided CrunchGear with their video first).
- Founded 2008
- Overview Humanoid is the world's first human brainpower API. Humanoid offers computer programmers a reliable way to use human intelligence in software applications. Using a drag-and-drop interface, engineers can swiftly create tasks and send instructions to humans. Proprietary software breaks the tasks into small pieces and routes them to workers across the globe. Meanwhile, Humanoidâ€™s artificially …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Software, Social Media, Video, SEO, Web Development, Speech Recognition, Audio, Video Streaming
- Founders Matt Mireles, Tyler Kieft, Matt Swanson
- Website http://gethumanoid.com
- Full profile for Humanoid
- Founded 1881
- Overview Since being established in 1881, Seiko has contributed to society with one revolutionary product after another - starting with the production of Japan's first wristwatch in 1913 and including the creation of the world's first quartz watch in 1969. Seiko has also been the official timekeeper at many international sporting events since the Tokyo Olympic Games in 1964. Seiko has been privileged to …
- Location Mahwah, NJ
- Categories Lifestyle
- Website http://www.seikousa.com/
- Full profile for Seiko