So there’s this site Out There called TwitterValue. It allegedly measures how much your Tweets are worth, based on a super-secret “Ph.D algorithm.” Our guess is that it takes into account the number of followers you have, how frequently you tweet, how many @replies you get, etc. Being the vainglorious nerds that we are here at CG, we decided to see how much our Tweets are worth. You’re in for a treat, believe me! Or should I say, you’re in for a Tweet, lol!
• @johnbiggs (John) is worth $372
• @ThePeterHa (Peter) is worth $137
• @daamoth (Doug) is worth $31
• @nicholasadeleon (Nicholas, me!) is worth $137
• @GregKumparak (Greg) is worth $137
• @smerrill (Scott) is worth $136
• @frompkin (Dave) is worth $22
• @boilr (Jeremy) is worth $17
That’s a suspicious amount of clustering around the $136-$37 area, no?
How much are you worth, citizen (and how is this different than TwittAd?)