The Casio EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150 is a 8-megapixel camera with a 4x optical zoom and anti-shake system. No pricing but it will come in red, pink, green, silver, and black.
Norderstedt, July 14, 2008 – CASIO Computer Co., Ltd., announced today the release of the newest model in its EXILIM® digital camera series – the stylish, slim EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150, which features a wide-angle zoom lens, a CCD-shift anti-shake function, a very large LCD monitor and an 8.1 effective megapixel resolution.
* As at July 14, 2008, for a digital camera with a wide-angle 28 mm equivalent 4X optical zoom lens. Based on CASIO survey.
The EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150 has the features and functions needed to meet the demanding requirements of today’s digital camera users, all in the slimmest camera in the world with a built-in wide-angle 28 mm (35 mm film equivalent) 4X optical zoom lens, at just 20.1 mm thick (18.9 mm at the thinnest section).
To complement the slim, stylish look, the new EXILIM offers all the premium functionality you would expect in a much bigger digital camera, including a CCD-shift anti-shake function and face detection technology. It also features a large 3.0 inch LCD monitor, a first for the EXILIM series, making it even easier to compose shots and adding to the fun of viewing the images taken.
The EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150 is available not only in silver and black, but also in colorful red, pink, and green.
Main Features of the EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150
* 8.1 effective megapixel model for high resolution photography
* Slim, compact size: 96.7 wide x 57.3 high x 20.1 mm thick (18.9 mm at the thinnest section)
* 28 mm-equivalent wide-angle 4x optical zoom lens enables users to conveniently photograph scenes such as tall buildings or get shots of big groups of people in a small room, while still allowing zoom photography to capture distant subjects
* CCD-shift anti-shake function for beautiful image quality, free from effects of camera-shake
* Face detection technology that senses people’s faces
* Large 3.0 inch, high resolution LCD monitor with 230,400 dots