First, Kodak sued Samsung and LG for some patent infringement, then Samsung sued Kodak. Now LG is suing Kodak. Bloops!
The suit, brought to the International Trade Commission, is a bunch of posturing by all the companies involved and is basically a play to get one or more of the companies knocked out of foreign markets for a little while, at least until the dust clears. Will it ever fly? No, but at least the lawyers get a little cash.
- Founded 1892
- Overview Kodak provides imaging solutions and services for enterprises and consumers. It provides packaging, functional printing, graphic communications and professional services under its key segment, which is digital printing & enterprise and graphics, entertainment & commercial films. Kodak is known for photographic film products, It focused on digital photography and digital printing after the rise …
- Location Rochester, NY
- Categories Photography, Digital Media, Film Production, Printing, Film, Enterprise Software, Manufacturing, Motion Capture
- Website http://kodak.com
- Full profile for Kodak
- Founded 1958
- Overview LG is a South Korean multinational company which includes LG Electronics. LG Englewood Cliffs is a new building initiative that protects the palisades and creates homes for the growing U.S. workforce.
- Location Seoul, 11
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Software, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics
- Website http://www.lg.com
- Full profile for LG