Amazon has the Shure I2C-MP headphones for the low, low price of $39.69. That’s a savings of $80 off the retail price (which is $120). The headphones qualify for Super Saver Shipping—Amazon sends the headphones to you by Pony Express (or some other as-slow shipping method) for free.
While I haven’t used this particular model, Shure usually produces a quality product. Plus, it’s $40—you can easily spend triple the amount on similar headphones. That, and if you’re using them in conjunction with an iPod or iPhone there’s a ceiling for how “good” your music will sound.
via Gadget Review
- Founded 1994
- Overview Amazon is an e-commerce retailer formed originally to provide consumers with products in two segments. It offers users with merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. Operating in North American and International markets, Amazon provides its services through websites such as amazon.com and amazon.ca. It also enables authors, musicians, filmmakers, …
- Location Seattle, Washington
- Categories Delivery, Groceries, Software, Internet, Retail, Consumer Goods, Crowdsourcing, E-Commerce
- Founders Jeff Bezos
- Website http://amazon.com
- Full profile for Amazon
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Founded 1925
- Overview With a history of audio innovation spanning over 80 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics. Since 1925, musicians and music enthusiasts around the world have chosen Shure with confidence in the unparalleled sound and performance …
- Location Niles, Illinois
- Categories Electronics, Audio, Manufacturing
- Website http://www.shure.com/
- Full profile for Shure