Disrupt NY is right around the corner, and to build excitement for the event we’re giving away some swag. For the rest of the day, the next 30 people who buy general admission tickets for Disrupt NY will receive a free Amazon Echo. Echo’s basic informational functions are exactly what you need in the home, and we think you’ll love this as a gift with your Disrupt NY general admission ticket purchase.
If you aren’t familiar with Disrupt, here’s a quick rundown.
Disrupt gathers the brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers and tech fans for on-stage interviews, the Startup Battlefield competition, Startup Alley and after parties. The event takes place May 9-11 at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in Red Hook.
This year’s Disrupt NY is set to be the best event yet, with on-stage interviews from Carmelo Anthony and Stuart Goldfarb, former Director of the NSA and the CIA General Michael Hayden, Randall Rothenberg of the IAB, Stan Chudnovsky of Facebook, YouTube star Casey Neistat and many more.
For a full list of speakers, check out our agenda.
Startup Alley features hundreds of early-stage companies showcasing their tech to investors and members of the press. This is a great way for your startup to be seen.
Disrupt NY also includes the Startup Battlefield competition. More than 20 companies will present their pitch to an all-star panel of judges. Five make it to the finals, and one takes home the grand prize of $50,000.
If you are interested in going and want to take advantage of our giveaway, head over to the ticket page. We hope to see you at Disrupt NY!
Contest Legal Information
- On April 22, 2016 between 12:00 am ET and 11:59 pm ET, TechCrunch will give away one (1) Amazon Echo smart speaker (the “prize”) to the first thirty (30) purchasers of full-price general admission tickets to TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2016.
- One (1) prize will be given per ticket purchased, while supplies last. Prize is valued at $249US. Prize recipients will be notified by email on or about April 25, 2016.
- The notification email will include instructions regarding when and where to claim your prize at Disrupt. Prizes that aren’t claimed by the deadline stated in the email notification will be forfeited. Prize is not transferable and no cash or other substitution may be made, except by TechCrunch, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by TechCrunch in its sole discretion.
- Prize recipients are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- Any and all warranties and guarantees with respect to any prize element are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. Amazon.com, Inc. is not affiliated with this promotion.