Reading and books: probably the most fantastic gifts possible. That said, the Nook Color can do books, magazines, simple games, and browse the web all on an Android system. It’s been called an iPad light and that’s a great description, really. Normally these run $249.99 in Barnes & Nobel stores, but as the last item in our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway extravaganza, it’s going to one of our lucky reader for nothing more than the cost of a comment. Of course B&N stores are still open today and the Nook Color along with its e-ink counterparts are likely still available if last minute shopping is on your to-do list. They are great devices.
Also, consider this last call for our big ticket giveaway: one stunning gaming system from Digital Storm worth nearly $2,300. Both the computer and Nook Color giveaway end tonight at 11:59pm PST. Click through for the instructions and rules.
To enter the Nook Color giveaway, leave your Santa list below. For example:
1) A Nook Color. 2) A new DSLR and I don’t care if it’s a Nikon or Canon. 3) Long underwear
One winner will be chosen at random and awarded the following prize:
One Nook Color
- One comment per person and yes, we can check these things
- Entries must be in by December 24th, 11:59pm PST
- The winner will be chosen randomly
- Use a valid email address as that’s how we’ll notify the winner
- US shipping addresses only
Be sure to use your real e-mail address! It will not be shared with anyone, period. It’s just for this contest. Don’t forget about our big Santa item: a gaming rig valued at nearly $2,300. This contest runs through Christmas Eve!