Sure, you can get the 40GB PlayStation 3 console with free Spiderman Blu-ray movie for $399 just about anywhere but at Dell, you can get the same bundle PLUS Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD and an HDMI cable thrown in as well.
This isn’t going to cause mass hysteria by any means but for anyone getting set to buy a PS3 to hook up to a nice shiny HDTV via HDMI, you might as well get some free stuff while you’re at it.
- Founded 1984
- Overview Dell is an end-to-end solutions provider that has evolved from a PC manufacturer to an enterprise IT solutions partner with servers, storage, networking,software and services that enable customers to drive results, create competitive advantage and expand their opportunities. Dell was acquired by founder Michael Dell and Silverlake Partners after having gone public in 1988.
- Location Round Rock, Texas
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Founders Michael Dell
- Website http://www.dell.com
- Full profile for Dell
- Founded 1946
- Overview Sony Corp is a multinational conglomerate corporation that designs and develops electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets. The company’s product portfolio includes LCD televisions, audio systems, Blu-ray disc players, memory-based audio devices, personal computers, interchangeable single-lens cameras, mobile phones, tablets, accessories, applications, …
- Location Tokyo, 40
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics
- Website http://www.sony.net/
- Full profile for Sony
- Website N/A
- Full profile for