Reports from Japan are showing a very Surface-like product from Panasonic, called the Digital Wall. While it appears huge, first hand stories say it doesn’t yet offer all of the same features of Microsoft’s Surface, but that it is really big and could even be cheaper than Redmond’s interactive table.
Check out this video from Digital World Tokyo, for the Digital Wall in action.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Collaboration, Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded 1918
- Overview Panasonic Japan manufactures and sells various electronic and electric products under the Panasonic brand name worldwide. The company provides digital AV products, including flat TVs and projectors, Blu-ray disc players and recorders, Blu-ray disc theaters, DVD players and recorders, DVD home theaters, digital cameras, digital video cameras, dual cameras, accessories, and other products; mobile …
- Location Kadoma, 32
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Software, Navigation
- Website http://www.panasonic.net/
- Full profile for Panasonic
- Website N/A
- Full profile for