Oh goodie, another iPod boombox from Sony and judging by the looks, it’s headed to your local Target or Walmart. There really isn’t anything breathtakingly fresh here, CD player on top, iPod or iPhone slot on the front. The iPod sits in what appears to operate like a cassette tray, including an eject button, but we have seen players like that for years. At $179EU, roughly $140US, the 2-watt speakers better sound good too, ’cause there are a lot of lesser expensive options out there.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Founded 1946
- Overview Sony Corp is a multinational conglomerate corporation that designs and develops electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets. The company’s product portfolio includes LCD televisions, audio systems, Blu-ray disc players, memory-based audio devices, personal computers, interchangeable single-lens cameras, mobile phones, tablets, accessories, applications, …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.sony.net/
- Full profile for Sony Corp