This could well be the worst video ever uploaded to YouTube.
Who remembers the cartoon Rocko’s Modern Life? Remember the episode when the guy’s like, we should take all sea mammals, put them in a big boat, and sink it half way? That’s what we should do to YouTube.
Besides, doesn’t Jobs have the reputation of being a gigantic jerk?
via Cult of Mac
- Founded 2005
- Overview YouTube is a video-sharing website created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. YouTube enables users to upload, view and share videos. It uses Adobe Flash video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including video clips, TV clips, music videos, haber, and amateur content such as video blogging, short …
- Location San Bruno, California
- Categories Online Rental, Entertainment, Video, Games
- Website http://www.youtube.com/
- Full profile for YouTube
- Bio Steve Jobs was the co-founder and CEO of Apple and formerly Pixar. Steve Jobs was born in San Francisco, California to Joanne Simpson and a Syrian father. Paul and Clara Jobs of Mountain View, California then adopted him. In 1972, Jobs graduated from Homestead High School in Cupertino, California and enrolled in Reed College in Portland, Oregon. One semester later, he dropped out, later taking up …
- Full profile for Steve Jobs