We see a lot of startups here at TechCrunch, and sometimes we read an entire company submission without getting the slightest clue of what the heck the company does. So today when I saw bullshitr on the Digg home page, I had a “so funny because it’s true” moment.
The “Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator” will generate “bullshit-compliant products and services” with the click of a button. I also appreciate that the creator has included links to related services to give the budding entrepreneur all of the tools they need to “sell your company to Yahoo”.
- Use Bullshitr to define your product
- Use Buzzphrase Generator for your marketing materials
- Name your company with Andrew Woolridge’s Web 2.0 Company Name Generator
- Create your logo with the Web 2.0 Logo Generator
- Sell your company to Yahoo
- Repeat :-)
Very funny stuff. My bullshit was “disintermediate blogging platforms” which sounds pretty good to me.