CBS Interactive is exiting the German IT publishing market, selling its stable of local sites – ZDNet.de, Silicon.de and CNET.de – to NetMediaEurope (which also owns Gizmodo.de, ITespresso.de and Channelbiz.de).
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Read more at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 1986
- Overview CBS8.com is an online platform that offers the latest news and information from San Diego. The platform is the online presence of News 8, a CBS-owned television station.
- Location New York, NY
- Categories News, Broadcasting, Music, Television
- Website http://www.cbs.com
- Full profile for CBS
- Founded 2011
- Overview CBS Interactive is an online content network for information and entertainment. Its websites cover news, sports, entertainment, technology, and business sectors. CBS Interactive builds media experiences based on the things people love most. Across brands like CBS.com, GameSpot, CNET, TV.com, and CBSSports.com, it delivers engaging editorial programming that combines original, independent, and …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories News
- Website http://www.cbsinteractive.com
- Full profile for CBS Interactive
- Overview NetMediaEurope provides online publishing services. It publishes websites that target information technology (IT) and business decision-makers as well as market segments. The company also organizes events and offers marketing services such as business intelligence, lead generation, and research to the IT industry. It serves customers in Europe and internationally. NetMediaEurope was founded …
- Location London, H9
- Categories E-Commerce
- Website http://www.netmediaeurope.co.uk
- Full profile for NetMediaEurope