CBS Interactive is exiting the German IT publishing market, selling its stable of local sites – ZDNet.de, Silicon.de and CNET.de – to NetMediaEurope (which also owns Gizmodo.de, ITespresso.de and Channelbiz.de).
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Read more at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 1986
- Overview CBS Corporation is a mass media company with constituent parts that reach back to the beginnings of the broadcast industry, as well as newer businesses that operate on the leading edge of the media industry. CBS, through its many and varied operations, combines broad reach with well-positioned local businesses, all of which provide it with an extensive distribution network by which it serves audiences …
- Location New York, New York
- Categories News, Television, Music, Broadcasting
- Website http://www.cbs.com
- Full profile for CBS
- Founded 2011
- Overview CBS Interactive (formerly CBS Digital Media Group) is an American company and is a division of the CBS Corporation. It is an online content network for information and entertainment. Its websites cover news, sports, entertainment, technology and business. It is headed by Jim Lanzone. CBS Interactive builds media experiences based on the things people love most. Across brands like CBS.com, GameSpot, …
- Location San Francisco, California
- Categories News
- Website http://www.cbsinteractive.com
- Full profile for CBS Interactive
- Overview NetMediaEurope provides online publishing services. It publishes websites that target information technology (IT) and business decision-makers as well as market segments. The company also organizes events and offers marketing services such as business intelligence, lead generation, and research to the IT industry. It serves customers in Europe and internationally. NetMediaEurope was founded in 2007 …
- Location London, England
- Categories E-Commerce
- Website http://www.netmediaeurope.co.uk
- Full profile for NetMediaEurope