Somewhere in our crazy world, a true BlackBerry fanboy spent 17 large for a pre-release BlackBerry Javelin. Either there is something shady going on here and the shipping box is packaged with baby mink fur, or actually, someone wants the latest non-3G BlackBerry Javelin. Sure, word is the phone does have WiFi and GPS, along with a speedy 512 MHz CPU and a HVGA+ screen, but who would spend more than a Toyota Scion for a phone?
Follow the jump for better uses of $17k than spending it on a BlackBerry.
- Make a $17k sandwich
- Pay rent
- Two gallons of HP black ink
- Buy a really nice used car
- Buy a really crappy new car
- Donate to my son’s college fund
- Make your baby momma a proper woman with a one-carat diamond ring and still have money left over for a Pioneer Kuro plasma for you.
I miss anything?