We’re back with a new episode of TC Cribs, and it’s featuring one of the most tricked-out offices yet: YouTube.
Yes, the world’s biggest archive of cute cat videos (among other things) invited us to take a stroll through their halls, which are brimming with nifty artifacts, viral video memorabilia, and gnomes. A lot of gnomes.
There’s also a big surprise that comes around two-thirds through the episode that had me hurting for a couple of days. Don’t miss it!
Thanks to John Murillo and Jon Orlin for the camerawork, and to Mr. Murillo once again for the fantastic editing.
Here are some of our past episodes (oh, and don’t worry — we’ll feature some much smaller companies very soon!):
- Inside The Psychobox: A Tour Of Dropbox’s Bumping Office
- Take A Doc On The Wild Side At Scribd (With Bonus Go Karts!)
- Dogs, Unicorns, And Mysterious Gongs: Inside Yelp’s 5-Star Pad
- TC Cribs: IGN HQ Gets Its Game On With Lawn Gnomes, Plumbers, And Creepy Dinosaurs
- TC Cribs: From Frenchmen To Randy Raccoons, An Inside Look At Seesmic
- TC Cribs: Inside The Snuggified Home Of Posterous
- TC Cribs: Meebo’s Headbanging, Rocket-Flinging Office (With Magical Passageways)
- TC Cribs: Unlock The Secrets Of GroupMe HQ (Beware The Time-Out Chair)
- TC Cribs: Inside The Escheresque Home Of Justin.tv and Socialcam
- TC Cribs: Inside Tumblr’s Reblog-Worthy Digs
- TC Cribs: Inside Etsy’s Handcrafted Wonderland
- TC Cribs: A Magical Journey Through Box.net (In The Cloud)