It’s time for a new episode of TC Cribs, and this week we’re showcasing the home of one of the easiest-to-use blogging platforms around: Posterous, the service that lets you turn an email into a blog post (among other things).
As you’ll see in the tour, the Posterous office is located in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District so there’s always something exciting going on outside the window. The team has also developed a strange affinity for a certain inexpensive beer… and Snuggies. Oh, and don’t worry if you’re not sure how to actually pronounce “Posterous” — in this episode, we answer the question once and for all.
Once again, credit to Ashley Pagán and John Murillo for the camera work, and to Mr. Murillo for the great editing.
If you haven’t already, make sure to check out the past episodes of TC Cribs:
- Inside The Psychobox: A Tour Of Dropbox’s Bumping Office
- Take A Doc On The Wild Side At Scribd (With Bonus Go Karts!)
- Dogs, Unicorns, And Mysterious Gongs: Inside Yelp’s 5-Star Pad
- TC Cribs: IGN HQ Gets Its Game On With Lawn Gnomes, Plumbers, And Creepy Dinosaurs
- TC Cribs: From Frenchmen To Randy Raccoons, An Inside Look At Seesmic