The countdown to early-bird savings for TechCrunch Disrupt, taking place September 19–21 in San Francisco, continues. You have just five days left to save up to $800 on the price of admission. The early-bird window closes on Friday, May 12 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
We have Disrupt passes for every role and budget. Buy your ticket before the deadline, and you can bank a serious chunk of cheddar.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023: Refreshed and reimagined
This year, you’ll experience more of what you love about Disrupt — plus get an exciting mix of new ways to help your business grow bigger, better and faster.
We’ve created six new programming stages focused on the most groundbreaking industries in the startup world. In these salon-like sessions, leaders within these sectors will share their deep expertise, insights and trends. Click on the individual links to learn more about each stage:
We’ve refreshed last year’s TechCrunch+ Stage with a new, metaphorical coat of paint. Now known as the Builders Stage, it’s your destination for dozens of panels and interviews that focus on the nuts and bolts of building and funding new startups. Take an early look at the Builders Stage agenda!
More of what you love at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
As always, you’ll hear trailblazing founders, CEOs, VCs and tech-savvy celebrities share their perspective, advice and wisdom. It’s an opportunity for early-stage founders to learn from the best. Here are just four of the captivating leaders who graced the stage last year:
- Marc Benioff, chair and CEO, Salesforce
- Aileen Lee, founder and managing partner, Cowboy Ventures
- Melanie Perkins, co-founder and CEO, Canva
- Serena Williams, founding and managing partner, Serena Ventures
We’ll start announcing this year’s speakers on a rolling basis soon.
The Startup Battlefield 200 returns for its second year, and we can’t wait to see which stand-out startups join the curated cohort this year. Think your startup can make the cut? If you want a shot at the many exclusive SB 200 benefits, you’d better hurry and apply here right now — the application deadline is May 15 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
All the networking opportunities at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
Startup magic happens at Disrupt, and it’s fertile ground for networking that’s both fruitful and fun!
- Tap the event app, an essential connection and scheduling tool.
- Head to the Deal Flow Café, our brand-new investor-to-founder networking area.
- Enhance your time in San Francisco at After-Hours Events happening during Disrupt week throughout the city.
- Meet like-minded entrepreneurs in the many engaging workshops, discussions, meetups and Q&A sessions in the expo.
- Recharge and reconnect at the TechCrunch+ Lounge, where TC+ subscribers can network and chat with our writers and other special guests.
Your opportunity to save up to $800 disappears in five days. Buy your Disrupt pass by Friday, May 12, at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Seriously, what are you waiting for?
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.