There are fewer than 48 hours to go before TechCrunch Disrupt kicks off, and we know you’re all aching to see some of the industry’s best investors, entrepreneurs and startups take the stage. We’ve got a little something to tide you over though the home stretch: yep, it’s the latest episode of OMG/JK.
This week fellow TechCrunch writer MG Siegler and I talk about the elusive (but totally real) Facebook phone, the reintroduction of Google Voice onto the Apple App Store, and the revamped #NewTwitter. We also briefly touch on Yahoo’s roadmap, only to realize that we still don’t have a clue what they’re up to.
Here are some relevant posts covering the topics we talk about:
- Facebook Is Secretly Building A Phone
- Facebook Is Not Working On A Phone Just Like Google Was Not Working On A Phone
- Interview With Mark Zuckerberg On The “Facebook Phone”
- Google Voice On The iPhone Comes Full Circle As Apple Accepts GV Mobile+
- Live From Yahoo’s Product Runway Event
- Twitter Hatches The New Twitter.com — A New Two-Pane Experience (Live)