Will we soon be taking Instagram videos instead of pics? Will the giant social network integrate more closely with its billion-dollar baby? Will Zuck sweat and spit as much as he has in the past? Will Zuck even be there?
You’ll find the answers to these questions and more by checking out Facebook’s live stream of the event. The press conference is slated to begin promptly at 10 a.m. Pacific, 1 p.m. Eastern, and we’ll have men on the ground to bring you live-blogged goodness, video demos and hands-on analysis.
- Founded February 2004
- Ticker NASDAQ:FB
- Overview Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with over 1.15 billion monthly active users. Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in February 2004, initially as an exclusive network for Harvard students. It was a huge hit: in 2 weeks, half of the schools in the Boston area began demanding a Facebook network. Zuckerberg immediately recruited his friends Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes, and Eduardo …
- Website http://facebook.com
- Full profile for Facebook
- Founded March 2010
- Total Funding $57.5M
- Overview Instagram is a free photo sharing application that allows users to take photos, apply a filter, and share it on the service or a variety of other social networking services, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, Flickr, and Posterous. The application is compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch or Android devices running Android. In an homage to both the Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid cameras, …
- Website http://instagram.com
- Full profile for Instagram
Latest headlines delivered to you daily