FoundersCard, the membership program bringing executive-style perks to entrepreneurs, is rolling out a few more perks today to add to its growing lineup. The company currently offers discounts on a number of products and services, including things like elite status on airlines (5% off Virgin America, 10% off Virgin Atlantic, 10% off Lufthansa, and 5-22% off Cathay), discounts with Apple, AT&T (10%), UPS (up to 32%) StubHub, TaskRabbit, and hotels, to name a few.
The company, which celebrated its second birthday in January, was created by serial entrepreneur Eric Kuhn, who wanted company founders to have access to the same kinds of exclusive rates, elite programs and networking opportunities that have always been reserved for top execs at public companies. Along with the new perks being added today, FoundersCard is also announcing hitting 7,500 members as of this week.
Here are the perks which just now arrived:
- 25% at Bonobos (men’s clothing e-tailer) and exclusive personal shopping hours.
- $200 off your first order of $500 at Mr. Porter, and VIP access including a personal shopper and early access to new items.
- $100 of free money towards your first order at Trunk Club.
- Elite status with Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa
- 50% off of Retrofit‘s weightloss programs
- 15% off Barker Black (a high-end shoe company in LA and NYC)
Currently, the FoundersCard program is $495 per year, or $295 if you’re invited by another member. TechCrunch readers/entrepreneurs can use the code FCRUNCH13 to get 40% off, if you choose to sign up.