Apple just released its FY2012 Q2 earnings and will host its earnings call at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern today. We will live blog this call for you below, but you can also listen in to the call here (QuickTime required).
As a reminder, here are some of the highlights from Apple’s numbers:
- quarterly revenue: $39.2 billion
- net profit: $6 billion
- iPhone sold: 35.1 million
- iPads sold: 11.8 million (up 151% from a year ago)
- Mac sold: 4 million (up 7% from last year)
- iPods sold: 7.7 million (down 15% from a year ago)