At the risk of not only beating a dead horse, but cremating it with self-reflective posts, this video is too good not to post. Jonathan Mann, our favorite singer/songwriter is back with a song about what else: the end of TechCrunch.
As we begin this new era, it’s a fitting tribute to the old one. TechCrunch is dead, long live TechCrunch.
- Founded 1985
- Overview AOL provides various digital brands, products, and services to consumers, advertisers, publishers, and subscribers worldwide. The company’s brand group segment offers original content produced by journalists, politicians, celebrities, academics, policy experts, freelance writers, and bloggers; curated content; curated and aggregated content from third parties; and user-generated content through …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories News, Digital Media, Content Creators, Advertising Platforms
- Founders Brian McMahon
- Website http://www.aol.com
- Full profile for AOL
- Founded 2005
- Overview TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news. Founded in June 2005, TechCrunch and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The TechCrunch community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories News, Media, Events, Internet
- Website http://techcrunch.com/
- Full profile for TechCrunch