At the risk of not only beating a dead horse, but cremating it with self-reflective posts, this video is too good not to post. Jonathan Mann, our favorite singer/songwriter is back with a song about what else: the end of TechCrunch.
As we begin this new era, it’s a fitting tribute to the old one. TechCrunch is dead, long live TechCrunch.
- Founded 2005
- Overview TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news. Founded in June 2005, TechCrunch and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The TechCrunch community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, …
- Location San Francisco, California
- Categories News, Internet, Events, Media
- Website http://techcrunch.com
- Full profile for TechCrunch
- Founded 1985
- Overview AOL is a global advertising-supported Web company, with display advertising network in the U.S., a substantial worldwide audience, and a suite of popular Web brands and products. The company's strategy focuses on increasing the scale and sophistication of its advertising platform and growing the size and engagement of its global online audience through leading products and programming. History …
- Location New York, New York
- Categories News, Advertising Platforms, Content Creators, Digital Media
- Website http://www.aol.com
- Full profile for AOL