The CES posts have been coming out like machine gun bullets at CrunchGear, so much so that even we can’t keep track of them. But that doesn’t mean you should miss the highlights, hands-ons, and sneak peeks that have been going on all day here in Vegas on the first day on the show floor. Here are a few noteworthy posts from today.
We got hands-on with:
- Palm’s amazing-looking Pre
- LG’s touchscreen prototype watch phone
- World’s first pico-projector-enabled mobile
- Psyko’s novel and innovative headphones
- Android-powered NIMble household PC
- Paro, the therapeutic robot seal
There’s lots more to come. We’ve got a lot of great interviews lined up or processing. You can always visit the CES 2009 tag if you’re curious (and we know you are). And if you’re in the area, stop by Casino Royale later tonight and have a drink.