If you’re in the mood for a new Nikon body, you might want to wait a month or so, according to the rumor mongers at Photography Bay. The D3x is expected sometime soon as Nikon’s challenger to the Canon 1D mkIII crown. More interesting to me is the mysterious D90/D80x, which is expected to undercut Canon’s 40D pricing but compete on features.
All these D’s and numbers are getting confusing to me, we’ll have to do a DSLR roundup soon just so I can get my head straight. In the meantime, PB has some handy rumor pages put up for the D3x and “D90.”
- Founded 1917
- Overview Nikon Corporation is engaged in the manufacture and sale of optics and imaging instruments. It operates in three segments: precision equipment, imaging products, and instruments. The precision equipment segment offers IC/LCD steppers and scanners that are used for manufacturing integrated circuits, liquid crystal display panels, and organic electroluminescence panels for smartphones and tablet computers. The …
- Location Melville, New York
- Categories Photography
- Website http://www.nikon.com
- Full profile for Nikon
- Founded 2011
- Overview D3 (디쓰리쥬빌리) is an impact investment intermediary providing capacity-building services and technical assistance to entrepreneurs committed to making an impact for good. It focuses on building the growth of the impact investment community and managing investment portfolios for individual and institutional investors who wish to see market-based solutions to social issues.
- Location Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
- Categories FinTech, Entrepreneur, Finance, Impact Investing
- Website http://d3jubilee.com/
- Full profile for D3