The Dutch iTunes store is showing iPod Touches starting at 199 Euros, 80 less than the normal price everywhere else. Honest mistake or catastrophic leak? Rumors of $100 price drops were going around, but 80 Euros is even more than that. That’s like a thousand dollars off, the way things are now.
Hints at iPod Touch price drop? [MacRumors]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod