Looks like you can now get Safari going on your SSH-enabled Apple TV with nothing more than a couple clicks. I’m not sure I want to be on the web in such a weird way, but it’s nice that it’s available; that’s one more reason to get one these little suckers. So when are they going to bring multitouch to my clicker?
Safari HD is now available [Apple TV Hacks]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Safari is a web browser developed by Apple. First released as a public beta on January 7, 2003 on the company's Mac OS X operating system, it became Apple's default browser beginning with Mac OS X v10.3, commonly known as "OS X Panther." Apple has also made Safari the native browser for the iPhone OS.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Safari