Do you find the expression “the sky’s the limit” well, limiting? Join a global community of brilliant visionaries, makers and investors on December 16-17 for TC Sessions: Space 2020, an online conference dedicated to moving beyond the confines of this world through innovative tech and to creating stellar startup opportunities.
Speaking of a stellar opportunity, this one lets you navigate your startup into the orbit of the space industry’s leading experts and decisions makers. We’re talking folks from NASA, the U.S. military and VCs determined to finance pioneering space startups. Get an Early-Stage Startup Exhibitor Package to showcase your tech and talent — and impress the people who can change your startup’s trajectory. Note: There are only eight spots left, and early-bird pricing ends November 13 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
The $360 exhibitor pass includes a digital exhibition space, the ability to gather leads who visit your exhibit space and three tickets to the conference for your co-workers. In a classic, “but wait, there’s more” moment, all exhibitors will be able to pitch to conference attendees from around the world. We’re talking founders, engineers, investors, tech journalists, potential customers and collaborators from the public sector and private sectors — not to mention people who hold the purse strings at NASA and the military.
Super Bonus: Exhibitors also get to hear from the following organizations to discuss how to access grant money.
- USN NAVWAR –NAVWAR SBIR/STTR Primer – The SBIR/STTR is a robust program designed to help small businesses address government needs while promoting commercialization. This session is dedicated to providing a primer on the program with tips on getting involved and getting engaged with the Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR).
- NASA JPL – Advancing Space Technology with founders: Engaging NASA’s SBIR and STTR programs – Learn about the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs powered by NASA.
- AFRL – The Space Force Accelerators – Learn how the Hyperspace Challenge, Catalyst Space Accelerator, and other gov’t accelerators can connect you to the US Space Force
- In-Q-Tel – Introduction to In-Q-Tel’s investing activities in the commercial space sector – In-Q-Tel is a strategic investment firm that works with the national security community of the United States. For 20 years, In-Q-Tel has served one mission: to deliver the most sophisticated strategic technical knowledge and capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies through its unique investment model. Over the past decade, In-Q-Tel has been one of the most active investors in the commercial space sector, with a broad investment thesis that touches many aspects of the sector. This session will provide an overview of In-Q-Tel as a whole, as well as a discussion of the firm’s activities in the commercial space sector.
TechCrunch events always feature top-level industry speakers, and you can expect nothing less at TC Sessions: Space. Here’s a sample from the event agenda — and we’ll add a few surprises in the coming weeks:
- From Space Rock Returns to Financial Returns: An investor panel — with Chris Boshuizen (Data Collective DCVC), Mike Collett (Promus Ventures) and Tess Hatch (Bessemer Venture Partners). Some investors spend a lot of their time looking to the stars for the next venture capital opportunity. It’s a market unlike any other, but does that change the math on equity-based investment?
- How to Get the Air Force to Buy Your Stuff — We’ll talk with Will Roper, U.S.A.F. Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics, about the best ways to understand what the Air Force needs and how to sell it to them.
- Public-Private Partnerships in the Domain of Space Defense — General Jay Raymond, head of the U.S. Space Force, talks about what it takes to secure an entirely new war-fighting domain, and how the newest branch of the U.S. military will be looking to private industry to make it happen.
Is your startup ready for this stellar opportunity? Secure your Early-Stage Startup Exhibitor Package before the countdown to savings ends and prices go up on November 13 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
Is your company interested in sponsoring TC Sessions: Space 2020? Click here to talk with us about available opportunities.