This week we’re excited to announce another addition to the TechCrunch Disrupt SF program — the Q&A agenda.
This is new for Disrupt. After chats on the Main and Next stages, select speakers will take questions from the audience in special, extended Q&A sessions.
These panels will last 30-45 minutes and be open to Disrupt attendees. Talk to Kai-Fu Lee about the evolution of artificial intelligence. Dive deeper into CRISPR by posing questions to Rachel Haurwitz. Ask Avichal Garg for advice on launching an ICO. Sessions will feature speakers across all key topics and it’s your chance to ask questions to some of the greatest minds in technology.
The only way to get involved is to snag a ticket to Disrupt SF. Click here to get a special early-bird discount until August 1. General admission and exhibitor packages are still available. For the full Disrupt SF agenda, click here. The Q&A agenda is below. We’ll be adding speakers in the weeks leading up to Disrupt, so check back often for updates.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
- Exploring Private and Public Space Exploration and book signing with Alan Stern (NASA)
- Uniting Under Unity with John Riccitiello (Unity Technologies)
- Building Brands with Emily Heyward (Red Antler), Philip Krim (Casper) and Tina Sharkey (Brandless)
- Why is Hardware Hard with Peter Barrett (Playground Global), Helen Boniske (Lemnos VC) and Cyril Ebersweiler (HAX/SOSV)
- Space, the Final Fund Tier with Natalya Bailey (Accion Systems), Peter Beck (Rocket Lab), Tess Hatch (Bessemer Venture Partners) and Will Marshall (Planet)
- On AI, ML & DL and book signing with Kai-Fu Lee (Sinovation)
- Creating Communities with Dave Baszucki (Roblox)
- Inside ICOs with Avichal Garg (Electric Capital), Arianna Simpson (Autonomous Partners) and others to be announced
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
- Investing in China with Norman Liang (WI Harper Group), Hans Tung (GGV Capital) and Yi Wang (Lingochamp)
- Making mobility possible with Reilly Brennan (Trucks VC) and Laurie Yoler (Zoox)
- Building for Voice with Jason Mars (Clinc) and others to be announced
- Rebooting the Robots with Colin Angle (iRobot), Timothy Chen (SVV), Claire Delaunay (Nvidia) and Rich Mahoney (Seismic)
- Creating with CRISPR with Rachel Haurwitz (Caribou Biosciences) and Trevor Martin (Mammoth Biosciences)
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH
- The Future According to Quantum Computing with Dario Gil (IBM)
- Inside Y Combinator with Dalton Caldwell and Michael Seibel (Y Combinator)
- The Next Super Computers with Chad Rigetti (Rigetti Computing)
- HealthTech on the Horizon with Robin Berzin (Parsley Health), Aaron Patzer (Vital Software) and others to be announced
- Inside Africa’s Tech Ecosystem with Fope Adelowo (Helioslip), Ken Njoroge (Cellulant) and Tayo Oviosu (Paga Payments)
- Building Lean Startups with David Hornik (August Capital) and Eric Ries (The Lean Startup)