Each year, the startup community comes together in the name of innovation to celebrate the highlights, accomplishments and feats of brilliance of the past year. John Oliver once called it “the biggest group of high-functioning nerds.” We call it the 9th Annual Crunchies Award Show.
This year you are in for a treat. Chelsea Peretti, comedian and star of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, will be our host, and she will be joined by a strong cast of presenters. We are pleased to announce a few of our Crunchies Award presenters for the 9th Annual Crunchies:
- Michael Arrington (TechCrunch founder)
- Marc Benioff (Salesforce)
- Roelof Botha (Sequoia Capital)
- Kimberly Bryant (Black Girls Code)
- Troy Carter (Atom Factory)
- Jacquelline Fuller (Google.org)
- Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors)
- Jessica Livingston (Y Combinator)
- Om Malik (GigaOm and True Ventures)
- Mary Meeker (KPCB)
Come join the party on February 8, 2016, from 8-10 p.m. at the War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco!
To purchase tickets for the Crunchies, click here. We hope to see you there.
Our sponsors help make the Crunchies happen. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team at email@example.com.