Startup accelerator Advise.me is on a roll, having already increased its seed funding size and its advising team only a week after launch. Today, it’s adding six more high-profile executives to the team, including CEOs from notable startups like Evernote, Adly, CloudFlare, Graphic.ly and more.
Today’s new additions include the following:
- Phil Libin, CEO at Evernote
- Arnie Gullov-Singh, CEO at Adly
- Matthew Prince, Co-Founder and CEO at CloudFlare
- Micah Baldwin, CEO at Graphic.ly
- Rob Bailey – VP of Business Development at SimpleGeo
- Christian Reber, Founder & CEO at 6Wunderkinder
Advise.me, whose “Global Startup Initiative” program encourages companies from all parts of the world to apply, has now received more than 400 applications from interested companies. That’s 200 more than it had received by the end of September. 200 every 2 weeks? Not bad, not bad at all.
The organization will reveal its first company on Tuesday, but it’s a company Advise.me is building itself. (Hmm?) Stay tuned.