Here’s a question. What use is an iPad if you live IN AN AVALANCHE? Even its high-quality multi-touch screen won’t help it there. And what if you like to SWIM IN POOLS OF MAGMA? How will you check your email then? Not on your Windows Phone! It will have melted! This is why you need the AIS Ultra-Rugged RPDA37!
Are you a cook? Use the RPDA37 as a chopping block! Then crack eggs on it! That last part may not show just how strong it is, but really is a demonstration of how useful a portable corner can be. Devices rarely have corners any more, and that is a goddamn shame. Here are its specs:
- Processor: 624MHz Marvell PXA270 (reliable, you could choke a horse with it)
- Screen: 3.7-inch QVGA/VGA resistive touchscreen
- RAM: 256MB
- I/O: 3 USB, 1 RJ-45, 1 CF slot, 3.5mm headphone, 3.5mm mic, MicroSD, and some other hardcore stuff
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (b/g/n), 3G, Bluetooth (v1.2, baby)
- GPS: hell yes
- Removable battery? Ah jeah.
- SO BIG
- SO RUGGED
It runs Windows Mobile 6.1. None of that pansy 6.5 stuff, this is a no-nonsense machine that can be yours for the low, low price of $1899. I’m so pumped!
In all seriousness, though. This thing would be pretty awesome to have around.