I’ve not had great results when using Apple’s iOS 6 Maps app, in fact, my fiancee has banned me from using it completely after Siri tried to send us over a cliff. Clearly we didn’t follow the directions, which quickly recalculated.
I cannot wait until Google decides to submit its own native Maps app, I mean…if it’s into that kinda thing.
This video sums up every experience that I’ve ever had with iOS 6 Maps:
Also, here’s a bonus Batman version:
[Photo credit: Flickr]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1998
- Overview Google is a multinational corporation that is specialized in internet-related services and products. The company’s product portfolio includes Google Search, which provides users with access to information online; Knowledge Graph that allows to search for things, people, or places as well as builds systems recognizing speech and understanding natural language; Google Now, which provides information …
- Location Mountain View, California
- Categories Software, Video Streaming, Email, Search, Information Technology, Blogging Platforms
- Founders Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Website http://www.google.com
- Full profile for Google
- Description iOS is Apple's operating system for their mobile devices. It debuted in 2007 with the release of the first iPhone, but has since been extended for use with the iPod touch, iPad, and Apple TV. iOS' user interface relies on users' direct manipulation of the product screen with multi-touch gestures, including swipes, pinches, taps, and reverse pinches.
- Website http://www.apple.com/ios
- Full profile for iOS