The Gillmor Gang — Danny Sullivan, Dan Farber, Dan Taschek, and Dan Gillmor — no, that’s not right. Steve Gillmor, Steve Taschek… No. Without Scoble, we have little time to get to the point, which this week is Google’s Do As Much Evil as Possible Tour. @dannysullivan returns with a 20 minute diatribe on paid inclusion, whatever that means.
Without Kevin Marks, we have to fend for ourselves until @stevegillmor picks a fight about Google’s war with Apple and its consequences for Google +. In rebuttal, Danny ends up proving @stevegillmor even more right than usual. Hovering just off camera is the sense that with all this talent and possibility, shouldn’t these guys work together as they did when the disruption began? Hey, how old are you anyway?
@stevegillmor, @dannysullivan, @dbfarber, @jtaschek
Produced and directed by Tina Chase Gillmor @tinagillmor
- Current Companies CNET Networks
- Bio Dan Farber was named Editor-in-Chief of CBSNews.com in Dec. 2008. Prior to CBS News he was Editor-in-Chief of CNET’s News.com in February 2008. Previously he was vice-president of editorial at CNET Networks and editor in chief of ZDNet. Dan has more than 25 years of experience as an editor and journalist covering technology. He joined ZDNet in 1996, and led the development of ZDNet’s worldwide …
- Full profile for Dan Farber
- Current Companies Search Engine Land, Third Door Media
- Bio Widely considered a leading “search engine guru,” Danny Sullivan has been helping webmasters, marketers and everyday web users understand how search engines work for over a decade. Danny’s expertise about search engines is often sought by the media, and he has been quoted in places like The Wall St. Journal, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes, The New Yorker and Newsweek and ABC’s Nightline. Danny …
- Full profile for Danny Sullivan
- Bio John Taschek is vice president of strategy at salesforce.com. He is responsible for corporate product strategy, corporate intelligence and market influence. Taschek came to company in 2003, bringing over 20 years of technology evaluation experience. Taschek currently is also the editorial director for CloudBlog - an independent blog run as an adjunct to salesforce.com’s web properties. He occasionally …
- Full profile for John Taschek
- Current Companies Gillmor Gang, TechCrunch
- Bio Steve Gillmor is a technology commentator, editor, and producer in the enterprise technology space. He is Head of Technical Media Strategy at salesforce.com and a TechCrunch contributing editor. Gillmor previously worked with leading musical artists including Paul Butterfield, David Sanborn, and members of The Band after an early career as a record producer and filmmaker with Columbia Records’ Firesign …
- Full profile for Steve Gillmor
Latest headlines delivered to you daily