From the floor of the Austin Convention Center, TechCrunch TV is live with all the latest news from SXSW. Find out what TechCrunch writers have to say about their favorite apps, events, and surprises. TCTV’s Colleen Taylor leads a roundtable with our TechCrunch writers. There was huge pre-show buzz for the app, Highlight. We’ll talk to the Founder Paul Davison and about whether it lived up to the hype.
Our thanks to the folks at Newtek’s who are providing the studio and Tricaster for the show. If you are in Austin, join the studio audience on the 1st floor of the exhibit hall at Newtek booth #713. Or watch it on our Ustream player above.
We will be monitoring your questions and comments on twitter at #sxswcrunch.
- Current Companies Hipmunk
- Bio Adam Goldstein was a co-founder of BookTour with Chris Anderson. He was the youngest author ever at O’Reilly, writing AppleScript: The Missing Manual at 16. He graduated from MIT in 2010 with degrees in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering, and was North American Debating Champion in 2010. Adam lives in San Francisco, and is now a co-founder of the travel search site …
- Full profile for Adam Goldstein
- Current Companies Path, Eventbrite
- Bio Dave is an entrepreneur. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of Path. He co-founded the company with the mission of bringing people closer together through mobile software and services. With a premium experience, award winning design, and social technology Path serves millions of people each month with an award winning, five-star rated experience. Dave has had a lifelong passion for entrepreneurship, technology, …
- Full profile for Dave Morin
- Founded 2010
- Total Funding $20.2M
- Overview Hipmunk is a travel search site that aims to take the agony out of travel planning. Their mission is to help people book travel faster and more efficiently. Hipmunk was designed to help people who are overwhelmed with pages of irrelevant search results. Hipmunk presents flight results in a visual timeline that allows people to select the best flight for them at a glance. Hotel results are shown on …
- Website http://www.hipmunk.com
- Full profile for Hipmunk
- Founded November 2010
- Total Funding $77M
- Overview Path brings people closer together. Guided by the belief that mobile technology will fundamentally change the cultural, social, and economic landscape, Path focuses on simplicity, quality, and privacy to provide the best mobile personal networking service in the world. Path was designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. It’s a trusted, intimate environment like your …
- Website http://path.com
- AngelList Page | Hiring: iOS Engineer, Product Designer
- Full profile for Path
- Current Companies Building43
- Bio Robert Scoble is an American blogger, technical evangelist, and author. He is best known for his popular blog, Scobleizer, which came to prominence during his tenure as a technical evangelist at Microsoft. Scoble joined Microsoft in 2003, and although he often promoted Microsoft products like Tablet PCs and Windows Vista, he also frequently criticized his own employer and praised its competitors …
- Full profile for Robert Scoble
Latest headlines delivered to you daily