Ex-Googler and previously head of AOL Media and Studios – and I guess you could say the former boss of my boss’s boss – David Eun has been appointed Executive Vice President at consumer electronics giant Samsung Electronics.
At Samsung, Eun will be helping the company develop a ‘global media strategy’ for its array of digital TVs, smartphones, tablets and other connected devices.
- Current Companies Samsung Electronics
- Bio As President of AOL Media and Studios, David Eun oversees AOLâ€™s network of content sites, as well as the SEED.com publishing platform, the StudioNow video platform and AOL’s New York City and Los Angeles studios. In this role, Eun is responsible for AOLâ€™s efforts to build one of the strongest large-scale journalistic organizations while becoming the leading publisher of high-quality …
- Full profile for David Eun
- Founded February 1969
- Total Funding Not available
- Overview Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in consumer electronics, information technology and mobile communications, and device solutions businesses worldwide. It develops, manufactures, and sells various consumer products, including mobile phones, tablets, televisions, Blu-rays, DVD players, home theaters, and digital cameras and camcorders; home appliances, such as …
- Website http://www.samsung.com/us
- Full profile for Samsung Electronics
Latest headlines delivered to you daily