Japan seems to really like Windows 7-powered tablets: this time, it’s Toshiba, which has announced [JP] the so-called WT301/D for the local market. Just like so many Windows tablets, this model is specifically designed for use in enterprises.
These are the main specs:
- 10.1-inch TFT display with 1,366×768 resolution and LED back light
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit as the OS
- Microsoft Home and Business 2010 pre-installed
- “next-generation” Atom processor
- 64GB SSD
- 2GB memory
- Bluetooth 3.0+HS
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- USB slot, microHDMI interface
- 1.3MP cam, 0.3MP inner cam
- stereo speakers
Toshiba plans to launch the tablet on the Japanese market next month (the price hasn’t been fixed yet).