Onkyo Japan has been releasing quite a few Windows-powered tablets in the past months, and the company yesterday announced [JP] yet another model. The TW2A-A25Z7CK features Windows 7 Home Premium as the OS (32 bit), and comes with a stylus, a stand/case, and a Bluetooth keyboard.
Onkyo’s so-called Slate PC has the following specs:
- 10.1-inch LCD screen with 1,024×600 resolution
- Atom Z670 CPU (1.50 GHz)
- Intel SM35 Express chip set
- 2GB memory
- 32GB SSD
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- two USB ports, a microSD slot
- 1.3MP web cam
- around 6 hours battery life
- size: 267×173×15.5mm, weight: 892g
Onkyo plans to start selling the Slate PC in Japan on December 2 with an open price model (“over US$780”).