Sharp’s AQUOS PHONE 102SH wasn’t the only cool Android phone to hit the Japanese market today. Local carrier SoftBank will also start distributing the so-called LUMIX Phone 101P [JP] as part of its fall/winter line-up of new cell phones in November.
Made by Panasonic, the Android device is designed to be a mix between a phone and a digital camera (and it sure looks like it).
Here’s a list of the main specs:
- Android 2.3
- 4-inch QHD LCD screen with 960×540 resolution
- 13.2MP CMOS Lumix sensor with “Mobile Venus Engine“
- waterproof body (IPX5/7)
- TI OMAP4430 dual-core CPU (1GHz)
- compatible with SoftBank’s “Ultra Speed” high-speed data communication service (max. 21Mbps)
- microSDHC card slot
- IEEE802.11b/g/n Wifi
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- infrared connection
- e-wallet function
- digital TV tuner
- W-CDMA, GSM
- size: 64×123×9.8mm weight: 128g
No word yet from Panasonic regarding pricing or a possible international sales plan.