Now is your chance to get your question asked directly to the two Googlers who run the Google+ project. Product VP Bradley Horowitz and Senior VP of Social Vic Gundotra will be in our TCTV studios for an interview tomorrow on Andrew Keen's show “Keen On“. Add your questions in the comments below or on Google+. We'll pick the best ones and use them in the interview.
The Google Social team has been busy lately. Yesterday, they launched the Google+ iPhone App and later pushed out a bug-fixing update. Two weeks after the Google+ launch, it had already passed 10 million users.
Here's a look at some of our posts about Google+.
- Google+ Now Lets You Upload Address Books From Outlook, Your Mac, And More
- Google+ iPhone App Pushes Out Speedy Update To Keep Users From Spinning In Circles
- Google+ iPhone App Now Live In The App Store (Screenshots)
- Why Can't You Search Google+ On Google+?
- Google+: One Hell Of A Trojan Horse
- “Like A Toothbrush”: Larry Page Live-Google+'s His Own Earnings Call
- Google+ Estimated To Surge Past 10 Million Users (Chart)
- Google+ Project: It's Social, It's Bold, It's Fun, And It Looks Good - Now For The Hard Part