Here we go: speculation and alarums! AllThingsD has news of the latest Apple Media event and, although there is no time or location set, expect this event to be the unveiling of the iPad 2 or, if Gruber is to be believed, something that will be more like the iPad 3GS than a full overhaul – something akin to the difference between the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 4.
More as we get it.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in April 2010. It has internet capabilities running on either WiFi or 3G, and offers an optional dock with a full size mechanical keyboard. The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media …
- Website http://www.apple.com/ipad
- Full profile for iPad