The world gets yet another 3D device. Today, NEC in Japan announced [JP] a new 3D notebook, as part of the company’s spring line-up of PCs for the local market. It’s the last in a series of 3D-enabled laptops we’ve seen in the last few months.
NEC’s new model, dubbed LaVie LL970/DS, comes with the following features:
- 15.6-inch full HD display (which requires glasses to view pictures in 3D) with LED backlight
- Intel i7-2620M CPU (2.70 GHz)
- 8GB RAM
- 750GB HDD
- Blu-ray drive (Blu-ray 3D support)
- Yamaha MaxxAudio sound system and built-in 2W×2ch speakers
- SD card/Memory Stick Duo card slot, two USB 3.0 ports
- Intel Wireless Display support
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit as the OS
Bundled with a mouse, a remote control, a TV receiver, and a pair of 3D glasses, the LL970/DS will go on sale in Japan this Thursday with an open price model.