Get excited, Verizon Pixi Plus or Pre Plus owners! But not too excited. Just a little bit excited. Less “Holy crap, I’m getting a petting zoo for my birthday!” excited, more “Neat, it’s probably not going to rain on my birthday!” excited.
Verizon just pushed out a minor update for webOS, bumping things up to version 188.8.131.52. While there’s nothing in terms of new features, it’s jam-packed full of bug fixes. Check out the full list after the jump.
The full list:
x Easier to use Bluetooth.® − Improved battery life when turning off Bluetooth without
unpairing a device. x Displayed time feature is more accurate.
- Automatic updates for Daylight Saving Time. x Easier connection management.
- More consistent EV-DO connections when switching from Wi-Fi to CDMA.
- Better TouchstoneTM charger integration. − The screen will now turn off and display the lock icon and time after the Pre Plus is docked with the Touchstone charger.
- Newly taken photos and videos do not overwrite existing ones.
- Improved picture display when cropping a picture for a contact.
- Pinch to zoom now works in more applications.
- The onscreen volume slider now appears correctly.
- More accurate keyboard input.
- The forward gesture now works in the browser.
- The back gesture now returns to the file list screen in
- The shutter sound is more responsive when taking a picture
- The LCD reset issue has been resolved.
Ready for the new tweaks? Go pound the update button a few times — failing that, look for it to be automagically rolled to your kit within the next 48 hours.