When Jabra announced the Stone headset last year (and tormented Matt), we really liked it. John dug the design, and Jabra’s headset’s never lack in the quality department. What they were lacking was color. Well good news, if you’ve been holding out because you wanted a headset that matched your earbuds, Jabra is ready to help you out.
So what’s the big exciting news? Jabra’s Stone headset now comes in white. It’s available at the AT&T store this coming May, and will be selling for $129.99. I hope you can sleep now, you fashion conscious person.
- Founded 2010
- Overview GN Netcom, led by the Jabra brand, continues to build on its standing as one of the worldâ€™s leading and fastest growing suppliers of hands-free communications solutions. With approximately 875 employees and sales offices around the world, GN Netcom develops manufactures and markets a broad range of wireless headsets for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centre and …
- Location Nashua, New Hampshire
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.jabra.com
- Full profile for Jabra
- Founded 1979
- Overview Stone is a consulting-centric technology and interactive agency that blends the classic consultancy expertise that has, for 33 years, made us an indispensable partner to our clients with the big ideas, analytic savvy, cutting-edge creative and user experience insight that marketers require to effectively compete across traditional and digital channels in today’s marketplace. Our focus is on solving …
- Location Independence, Ohio
- Categories Computers, Mac, Content, Consumer Electronics, Tablets, iPad, iPhone, Advertising
- Website http://thisisSTONE.com
- Full profile for Stone