Activision has declared war against the most popular band of all freakin’ time. The fifth installment in the Guitar Hero franchise (aside from the band specific titles) goes on sale September 1st, which is eight days before The Beatles: Rock Band hits store shelves. Oh boy! If I were a betting man, I’d say the The Beatles are going to sweep this round.
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard
- Description Guitar Hero is a music rhythm game that provides its users with a friendly environment where they can share and discuss their passion for Guitar Hero and great music. Guitar Hero was launched on November 8, 2005 by Activision Blizzard, an American company that develops and publishes video games.
- Website http://guitarhero.com
- Full profile for Guitar Hero