I don’t think you are. If you’re willing to plop down $14.99 for some red hot stickers then I suspect you might be, however, and you’d do well to do so before any one of us decides you’re too chicken.
The skins, designed by Michael Sison, has a cool little front piece that looks like a cross controller and two buttons and a back that looks like a Gameboy screen. When people look at you – and they will – they’ll think you’re talking into the back of an old skool Gameboy. For a mere $15, friends, you can be that guy.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo