Got a boring weekend ahead? Nothing going on? No friends? Chances are you probably have a Pleo and a Wii then. If so, how about rigging up the Pleo for Wii control? The hack isn’t that simple but when you see the video after the jump, you’re going to want to try it. Plus, it’s not like you need to change dinner plans or anything.
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii
- Overview Ugobe is formerly the parent company UGOBE is behind Pleo, a lifelike Camarasaurus robot that displays distinct emotional and developmental behaviors. Pleos weigh about 3.5 pounds and measure 21 inches from head to tail, and retailed for $349. The Pleo is full of infrared and motion sensors that detect how the Pleo is being interacted with, and speakers to help the robot make its emotions known. After …
- Location Eagle, Idaho
- Categories Robotics, Hardware + Software, Toys
- Founders Caleb Chung
- Website http://www.pleoworld.com
- Full profile for UGOBE