If you love your Canon EOS 5D Mark II with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM – and I mean really love it – why not get yourself a miniature replica of it that doubles as a 4GB USB drive?
Like most things related to photography, it’s not cheap – current bidding is at almost $150 with three days still left in the auction. But can you really put a price on a tiny replica of an SLR camera with 4GB of memory stuffed into the adorable lens? You probably can, actually, which is kind of the whole point of eBay and the auction process in general.
- Founded 1937
- Overview Canon Inc. Kyanon kabushiki-gaisha is a Japanese multinational corporation specialized in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment. Its headquarters are located in Ōta, Tokyo, Japan. Canon has a primary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the TOPIX index. It has a secondary …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Image Recognition
- Website http://www.canon.com
- Full profile for Canon
- Founded 1995
- Overview eBay is an online auction and e-commerce platform and marketplace that enables people and businesses to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The platform connects millions of buyers with sellers globally utilizing PayPal to ensure secure transactions. It also operates specialized marketplaces such as StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace as well as eBay Classifieds …
- Location San Jose, California
- Categories Business Services, All Markets, Search, Auctions, Internet, E-Commerce
- Website http://ebay.com
- Full profile for eBay