MacRumors has some info pointing to a 20- and 24-inch iMacs with NVIDIA graphics. While anyone with a printer could make these exciting marketing materials you see before you, another Swedish reseller had a weird page describing an unusual configuration as well, so there’s some hope that the update will come sooner or later.
Don’t let this dissuade you, dear iMac owner to be. As I always say with Apple products: if you need the product, buy it. The next upgrade will be incremental at best. Don’t base your decisions on blurry cameraphone shots of paper.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The iMac is a Brand developed by Apple Inc (Formerly Apple Computer Inc). The Brand encompasses a desktop computers created by Apple.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iMac
- Founded 1993
- Overview Nvidia specializes in the manufacture of graphics-processor technologies for workstations, desktop computers, and mobile devices. The company, based in Santa Clara, California, is a major supplier of integrated circuits used for personal-computer motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units (GPUs), and game-consoles.
- Location Santa Clara, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Founders Jen-Hsun Huang, Chris Malachowsky
- Website http://www.nvidia.com
- Full profile for Nvidia