Curious about which cameras are the most popular on Flickr? Turns out that the iPhone has completely shut out all other cell phones, and is actually gaining on SLRs.
The data comes from a neat Flickr function that reads the metadata embedded in your pictures, and can usually tell what camera the picture came from. So while there really isn’t any accurate timeline information, at least you can see that the iPhone is in fact working on becoming the most used camera on Flickr.
- Founded 2004
- Overview Flickr is a mobile application and social network that offers an online photo sharing network for its users. It provides its users with the ability to capture, share, and view a number of images related to many categories. The application also provides its users with the ability to integrate the application with the camera of the device and capture professional photographs in high resolution. In addition, …
- Location Sunnyvale, California
- Categories Photo Sharing, Photography, Video, Social Media
- Website http://www.flickr.com
- Full profile for Flickr
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone